Photography Studio Rental Singapore
- What are your operating hours?
Our photo studio is open for booking from 10am to 7pm daily. You will need to book before coming down so that our staff will be present to open the door for you.
- What if we require the studio before 10am or after 7pm?
There will be a 1 hour surcharge per booking for Studio CYCLO, Studio ONE and Studio TWO if you wish to book the studio before or after our operating hours.
Mount Studio is located at Foo Wah Industrial Building, 45 Jalan Pemimpin #07-04. Nearest MRT is Marymount (Circle line) followed by Bishan MRT. Read here for directions.
- How far in advance should I book my photo studio?
You may make a booking one week in advance. If you need to rent our photo studio at the last minute, do contact us to check if our slots are available. We have three photography studios, thus we may be able to accommodate.
- Do you provide Photography Services when I rent your photo studio?
Yes, we provide professional photography services at additional charges. Just let us know what is required to be shot and further details when you contact us.
- Do you provide Camera Rental Services?
Yes, we have an available Canon EOS 5D Mark III available for rental. It is subjected to availability and must be booked in advance.
- I already have a Photographer. Do you provide makeup artist?
Yes, we do offer professional hair and makeup services. Do let us know when you contact us so that we can arrange for you.
- What backdrops do you have?
We currently have White, Slate Grey, Charcoal Grey, Black, Rustic Red, Olive Green, Egg Shell Beige, Chrome Tech Green & Chrome Blue Jean, Blue Jay, Baby Blue, Coral & Deep Yellow.
- I may require some help with regards to my booking.
There will be a Studio Manager present to give you a brief guide of the studio equipment, such as connecting our transmitter to your camera - to trigger the studio strobes and how to adjust the power of the studio strobes. Studio ONE and Studio TWO has automatic backdrop which allows for easy changing of backdrop colours. Studio CYCLO backdrops can be set up self-service, using c-stands that are provided.
- I may need more help than previously mentioned, especially with regards to lighting.
We can arrange for our staff to assist you for simple lighting set ups, at an additional cost. Subjected to availability, do let us know when you are booking.
- Can I bring my own props along?
Yes, you can. As long as it can fit into our studio and they are cleared up after the shoot (e.g. streamers, leaves and flowers).
- What mode of payment do you accept?
Upon booking, we require your full payment via Bank Transfer or PayNow.
- What happens after I have booked and paid for my photo studio rental?
We will be there to open the door for you when you arrive at our photography studio. Head straight down to Foo Wah Industrial Building, 45 Jalan Pemimpin, #07-04.
- What is your Cancellation and Refund Policy?
Cancellations need to be at least 5 days in advance with a 50% cancellation fee. For cancellations fewer than 5 days, there will be no refunds as that time has been allocated and blocked out for you.
- What is your Reschedule Policy?
Reschedules need to be at least 5 days in advance. Any changes in booking less than 5 days will be subjected to a 25% charge, as that time has been allocated and blocked out for you. Should a reschedule be made that is followed by a cancellation, there will be no refunds.
- What if we require more time for our booking? What are the charges like?
We give 15 minutes grace after your booking slot to pack up or wrap up your shoot. Should you require more time for your photoshoot, or to pack up, please check with us if the studio is available. Any time after 15 minutes will be subjected to a prorated charge in blocks of 30 minutes. For example, if you exceed 30 mins, you will be charged $65/$45/$30 x 0.5 hr.
- I will be driving that day, is there any place for us to park?
Parking slots are subjected to availability. If you are driving, kindly inform the security guard at the building's guard post that you are visiting Mount Studio and he will guide you to an available parking slot, outside of the reserved slots. Please do this to avoid your vehicle being wheel-clamped.
- Can I store my items at the studio for a day after the booking as my delivery personnel is unavailable?
Yes, but it is subjected to availability depending on how much space it takes up and it does not disrupt our subsequent bookings. Do check with us in advance! You must collect your items within our next working day, otherwise there will be a storage fee of $45 a day.